The Power of Place GIS Conference is scheduled on February 7-8, 2013 at the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina. The program committee of the conference is currently soliciting suggestions for presentations.
Topic Areas :
- Data: Census, Orthophotography, LiDAR, Best Practices, Sharing and Collaboration, etc.
- Applications: Transportation, Public Safety, Planning, Environment, Property Mapping, and others.
- Technology: Development Platforms, Cloud Computing, Mobile Applications, Spatial Business Intelligence, and more.
- GIS in Enterprise: Management Best Practices, Technology Trends, System Integration, Professional Development, Legal and Policy Issues, and more. etc.
If anyone knows a K-12 teacher who is using GIS in the classroom, kindly contact the program committee. To submit suggestions for program presentations and speakers, please contact the following persons:
Program Committee Co-Chairs:
- Anne Payne, Wake County GIS (email@example.com)
- Jeff Essic, NCSU Libraries (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tom Tribble, NC CGIA (email@example.com)
For registration and additional information please click here.